Saturday, March 7, 2009

Raining in Melbourne!



At last, some rain in Melbourne.

At last, the rain has left China and headed down under to Melbourne and the bushfire affected areas! Unfortunately, with the change in weather here, I now have the cold that I thought I'd managed to escape having this winter. Yesterday I thought that I might have been able to outrun the cold, but it just wasn't to be. I managed to struggle up 50 flights of stairs (I did 100 on Wednesday) before giving in to the urge to vomit. Definitely not my finest moment. So, I'm listening to my body and resting up this weekend. I have just returned from a massage and my first ever session of cupping - what a bizarre experience (check out my other blog tomorrow for pictures)! Am hoping that I'll be ready on Monday to go back to the running because my legs are feeling good, and I am really enjoying the running at the moment.






Great Wall, so steep!


No comments:

Post a Comment